- Sunday Worship - 10:00
- No Mid-Week Activities.
About Abundant Life Church
We are a family of Christ-followers committed to impacting our world for Jesus Christ through fun, celebrative worship, biblical teaching that is applicable to real life, strategic missions projects, and personal discipleship and mentoring. For us, faith is about life-transformation. We affirm the uniqueness of each person's spiritual journey with Christ.
While there are many values we hold as important, these are especially important to us.
Active Faith - We value living lives of faith that are measured by our actions and truth. "I will show you my faith by my deeds." - James 2:18b
Intimate Spirituality - We value spirituality that seeks God's presence, hears God's voice, seeks His Spirit, and believes for miracles. Mark 16:17-18.
Love-Motivated Servanthood - We value serving our fellowship, our communities, and our world - motivated by love. "For the love of Christ compels us." - 2 Corinthians 5:14.
Authentic Relationships - We value friendships that are real, raw, open, and genuine. We are all flawed people in need of God's grace: and we know it. - 1 Corinthians 1:26-31.
Godly Leadership - We value leaders who are motivated by sincere love for the people they serve, who model lives that honor God, and are committed to biblical truth.
Abundant Life's vision is to take its place alongside other Summit County churches to help people in our communities experience God's life-transforming power.
Our vision brings us close to home as well. We also support Sox Place, a Denver-based ministry that is touching the homeless - adults and children - with God's love. Do you want to make a difference? Come with us!
As an independent church in fellowship with the General Council of the Assemblies of God, we hold in general to the statement of fundamental truths of that fellowship. For us locally, our core beliefs include:
- The Bible - The Bible is the inspired Word of God in the original writings, and is our guide for life.
- Jesus Christ - Jesus Christ is God in human flesh. He came and died for the sins of the world, and for Humanity's redemption.
- Salvation - God's grace is freely available to anyone who puts their trust in Him.
- The Holy Spirit - The Holy Spirit is a Person and through Him, we experience a personal relationship with God.
- Sanctification - We believe sanctification is both a condition and a process. As a condition, it reflects the complete work of Christ for our salvation. We are set apart. As a process, sanctification means becoming more and more like Jesus. Each person's journey is unique and we are all growing.